Information Systems (BMIS)
Maryland Smith’s Master of Science in Information Systems program gives you the cutting-edge data science, IT and analytical skills you’ll need to stand out in the job market and help company leaders make informed decisions.
- Learn the best ways to manage data using the latest analytics tools and explore how to help business leaders further adapt to a changing technological landscape.
- Participate in case competitions and do simulation exercises that mirror the challenges you’ll face in the workplace.
- Build relationships with other talented students from diverse academic backgrounds and boost your skills under the guidance of expert faculty.
Financial aid is available to qualified students in the form of fellowships, graduate assistantships, and scholarships.
2303 Van Munching Hall
7699 Mowatt Lane
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (international graduate students)
- Letter of Recommendation (1)
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
|Type of Applicant||Fall Deadline|
|US Citizens and Permanent Residents||August 1, 2023|
|F (student) or J (exchange visitor) visas,E,G,H,I and L visas and immigrants||March 15, 2023|
RESOURCES AND LINKS:
Other Deadlines: rhsmith.umd.edu/apply
Application Process: gradschool.umd.edu/admissions/application-process/step-step-guide-applying
The Office of Career Services (OCS) provides dedicated, professional support to help students launch their careers. The center links students directly to recruiters through a variety of services, including on- and off-campus recruitment and the online resume database. The OCS also participates in regional and national career forums and job fairs.
The Smith School is located in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C./Northern Virginia corridor. This region offers one of the highest concentrations of culture, diversity, and career opportunities in the country.