Landscape Architecture and Community Planning (LACP)
Graduate Degree Program
College: Agriculture and Natural Resources / Architecture
Casey Dawkins, Ph.D.
Director of Graduate Studies
Urban Studies and Planning Program
School of Architecture, Planning, & Preservation
1112-H Preinkert Hall
7480 Preinkert Drive
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
- Statement of Purpose: In addition to the stated requirements, students should discuss specific interest in pursuing a concurrent dual degree within two programs.
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (international graduate students)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Supplementary Application
- Portfolio (Multimedia Requirements section of application)
- Must be admitted by both programs to pursue this dual degree.
For more admissions information or to apply to the program, please visit our Graduate School website: www.gradschool.umd.edu/admissions.
|Type of Applicant||Fall Deadline|
|US Citizens and Permanent Residents||16 Jan|
|F (student) or J (exchange visitor) visas; A, E, G, H, I and L visas and immigrants||16 Jan|