Extension Education (AEED)
Graduate Degree Program
College: Agriculture and Natural Resources
The Master of Extension Education features a multi-disciplinary program with core courses focused on principles of Extension in needs assessment, program development, evaluation, and social science research methodology as well as a suite of supportive elective courses in a variety of Extension specialty areas. Graduates with Extension education experiences are prepared for dynamic careers in secondary and post-secondary education, non-profits, government, and leadership roles in enterprise.
Melissa Leiden Welsh, Ph.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor
2130 Plant Sciences Building
4291 Fieldhouse Dr.
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
- Statement of Purpose
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (international graduate students)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Supplementary Application
- Supplementary Application Two
- Writing Samples (2 required)
- Description of Research/Work Experience (optional)
- Portfolio PDF Upload (optional)
|Type of Applicant||Fall Deadline||Spring Deadline|
|US Citizens and Permanent Residents||January 4, 2022||January 13, 2022|
|F (student) or J (exchange visitor) visas,E,G,H,I and L visas and immigrants||January 4, 2022||September 29, 2021|