Adele H. Stamp Student Union - Center for Campus Life
Adele H. Stamp Student Union
The Adele H. Stamp Student Union - Center for Campus Life is the University's "community center." More than 17,000 students, faculty, staff members, and campus guests visit STAMP daily to take advantage of its services, programs, and facilities. Our mission is to create and sustain a student-centered environment that promotes academic success and personal development; serves as a safe and inviting campus center; and is characterized by a strong commitment to multiculturalism, excellence, and a positive work environment.
STAMP offers lounge and study areas, a variety of information services, recreation and leisure activities, leadership development programs, multicultural involvement and community advocacy programs, arts and entertainment, food and retail outlets (including the official University Book Center), and reservable space for numerous educational events, conferences, and more. The building's total square footage is more than 300,000 square feet.
Adele H. Stamp Student Union - Center for Campus Life Hours
STAMP is open Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to midnight; Friday, 7 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1:30 a.m., and Sunday, 11 a.m. to midnight during the academic year with modified hours during the summer and university breaks. For more information, see http://thestamp.umd.edu/.
- Community Service-Learning Office
- Engagement and Activities
- Multicultural Involvement and Community Advocacy
- Religious Programs
Art and Learning Center
- Art and Learning Center, a visual arts work and teaching center, offering mini-courses and arts services
- Stamp Gallery, located on the first floor, 301-314-ARTS or visit http://thestamp.umd.edu/art_learning_center
Food and Retail Outlets
- Capital One Bank, 301-864-8722
- Copy Services, offering printing and copying, 301-405-2679
- University Book Center (on two floors: ground and basement level), 301-314-BOOK
- Food Services:
- Auntie Anne's (301-314-6569),
- Chick-Fil-A (301-314-6568),
- Coffee Bar (301-314-CAFE),
- Hibachi San Japanese Grill (301-405-7620),
- Maryland Dairy (301-405-1415),
- Maryland Food Co-op (301-314-8089),
- McDonald's (301-314-1489),
- Moby Dick (301-405-6531),
- Panda Express (301-314-6111),
- Saladworks (301-314-0947),
- Sbarros (301-314-4105),
- Subway (301-266-7827),
- Taco Bell (301-314-6569)
- The UPS Store, a full-service postal and packaging facility, 301-314-9982
- Ticket Office, offering campus performance tickets, 301-314-TKTS
- Union Shop, featuring snacks, sodas, and magazines, 301-314-7467
- Information Center located on the first floor, 301-314-DESK or visit http://thestamp.umd.edu/event_guest_services/information_desk
- Bulletin boards located throughout the building
Recreation and Leisure
Terp Zone, including full-service bowling lanes, "Cosmic Bowling", billiard tables, video games, and three big-screen TVs, 301-314-BOWL or visit http://thestamp.umd.edu/terpzone.
The Stamp offers meeting rooms that accommodate groups from 8 to 1,000 people. For reservations, or catering information, contact the Event and Guest Services Office, 301-314-8488 or visit http://thestamp.umd.edu/event_guest_services.
- Student Entertainment Events (SEE), a student-directed program board whose committees plan games, tournaments, concerts, lectures, outdoor recreation trips, 301-314-8359 or visit http://see.umd.edu/.
- Graduate Student Government, 301-314-8630
- Student Government Association, 301-314-8329